13 x 24 cm
Small but detailed graphite on paper drawing where a bombo near the spot from Tomelloso, known as Pinilla, is represented in the centre of the composition. The vanishing points formed by the vine lines give a great sense of perspective and depth to this drawing. The painter has detailed its different levels and the elements become more vaporous if looking closer at the horizon.
This work is signed on the lower right side as “A. López Torres 1965”.
Donated by Antonio López Torres in a public deed, 27.10.78.
- 1972, Collective Exhibition, Arte Mancha Gallery, Ciudad Real
- 1973, «Retrospective Exhibition Antonio López Torres», Contemporary Art Museum (MEAC), Madrid.
- 1975, «Antonio López Torres retrospective exhibition», School of Arts and Crafts (EAAOA), Ciudad Real.
- 1975, Collective exhibition, Juan de Aizpuru Gallery, Sevilla
- 1995, «Antonio López Torres, paintings and drawings», Centre of Modern Art Ciudad de Oviedo (CAMCO)
- 1998, «Antonio López Torres», Exhibition Hall of the Municipal Palace, La Coruña
- 2002, «Antonio López Torres retrospective exhibition».
- Tour: art centre Centro Cultural de la Villa, Madrid; Victorio Macho Museum, Toledo; art centre Centro Cultural Caja Castilla-La Mancha, Albacete; Museum House Zavala, Cuenca; Antonio López Torres Museum, Tomelloso.