Tomelloso City Council, through its website, provides information of general interest about the city of Tomelloso and, especially, information about the Museo Antonio López Torres. The information provided is valid at the time of its publication.
Tomelloso City Council seeks to ensure accurate and precise information and updates it as quickly as possible, trying to avoid mistakes and correcting them as soon as they are detected. However, Tomelloso City Council cannot guarantee the absence of mistakes nor permanent updated information.
Tomelloso City Council, at any time and without prior notice, could modify, delete or update the published information or change its configuration and presentation.
The access to the Museo Antonio López website belonging to the Tomelloso City Council, as well as the use of the information it contains, are the sole responsibility of the user.
Tomelloso City Council is not responsible for any loss or damages that may result from this use, nor can it guarantee uninterrupted access nor that the content or software involved are free of error or damage.
The published content could include links to websites of third parties, mainly of other public administrations, considered to be of interest to its users. Tomelloso City Council assumes no responsibility derived from the links or the content of those links.
Its graphic designs and the information and codes it contains are the property of Tomelloso City Council, except when there is explicit indication of a different ownership, and are protected by intellectual property rights.
EXCMO. AYUNTAMIENTO DE TOMELLOSO
PLAZA DE ESPAÑA, Nº1, 13700, TOMELLOSO (CIUDAD REAL)
TLF.- 926 52 88 00
Cookies are small files that can be downloaded to your computer when visiting a website. They are essential tools for the provision of many information society services. Among other uses, they enable a website to store and retrieve information about user’s browsing habits and, depending on the information available, they can be used to recognize the user and improve the service.
In accordance with the entity which manages the domain from which cookies are sent and the use of the information retrieved, there are two types of cookies: own cookies and third party cookies.
There is also a second classification according to the period of time they are stored in the user’s browser: session cookies and persistent cookies.
Finally, a third classification according to the purpose they are processed for exists: technical cookies, customization cookies, analytic cookies, advertising cookies and behavioral advertising cookies.
General conditions of use
The purpose of these General Conditions is to regulate the conditions of use of the website Museo Antonio López Torres (hereinafter, “the website”), whose holder is Tomelloso City Council (hereinafter, “the City Council”).
1. Conditions of access
The user accepts that the access and use of the website and the contents included therein takes place freely and consciously, under his/her sole responsibility, and therefore commits to:
- Not using the website to carry out activities contrary to law, ethics or public order in general, and legitimately using the website according to these General Conditions, as well as refraining from any acts that could damage, render useless, overload or deteriorate the website and/or impede the normal use or enjoyment of the website by other users.
- Not manipulating nor altering any content of the website without the written consent of the holder. Any type of alteration, modification or manipulation without the consent of the holder exempts it from any responsibility.
- Not reproducing, copying, distributing, publicly communicating, transforming nor modifying contents, unless it has been authorized by the holder of the corresponding rights or legally permitted; as well as suppressing, evading or manipulating the copyright and other marks indicating the rights enjoyed by the City Council or the holders included in the contents, as well as technical protection mechanisms, or any other information mechanisms that might be contained in the contents.
- Not introducing nor spreading in the website data programs (viruses and harmful software) which might cause damage. The City Council does not guarantee the availability and continuity of the website and is not responsible for any damages caused, neither of the technical defects, including viruses and other harmful elements of any kind of nature, derived from the use of the information and matters contained in the website.
Users shall be liable for any damages of any nature that the City Council might suffer as a consequence of the breach of any of the obligations to which they are subject pursuant to current General Conditions.
The City Council assumes no responsibility or exercises no control over the external hyperlinks the website may contain; however, it will remove the links including illegal content as soon as possible.
3. Intellectual and Industrial property
The User acknowledges that all elements of the website and, specifically, the information and materials, structure, selection, ordering and presentation of the content, software and the development of applications related to them are protected by the intellectual and industrial property rights of the holder or third parties.
Under any circumstances, its access or its use by the user means any kind of total or partial waiver, transmission or assignment of these rights, or awards any right of use, modification, exploitation, reproduction, distribution or public communication of these contents without the prior express permission specifically granted to that end by the City Council or the third party holder of the affected rights. Both the design of this Portal and its source codes, as well as the logos, trademarks and other distinctive signs appearing therein belong to the City Council and are protected by the corresponding intellectual and industrial property rights. Their use, reproduction, distribution, public communication, transformation or any other similar activity are totally prohibited unless expressly allowed by the City Council. The right of use of any contents of this Portal, awarded to the user, is limited to the download of the content and its private use, provided that these contents remain complete and the source is quoted (37/2007 Law of 16th November on the re-use of public sector information).
In the event that any user or third party considers that any of the content available on the website infringes his/her intellectual or industrial property rights, a notification shall be sent to the City Council identifying himself/herself and the holder of the intellectual or industrial property rights assumedly breached, providing the legal title or accreditation of the representation of the mentioned rights.
4. Data protection
For further information about the usage of your personal data, consult Sede Electrónica.
Any information either party notices to the other party shall be considered confidential and shall not be disclosed, displayed, reproduced, copied, discussed with third parties, nor used by any parties for the purposes other than those for which they were communicated.
6. Applied legislation and competent jurisdiction
These General Conditions are subject to the Spanish law. For any questions which may arise between the parties regarding the interpretation and execution of the present document, both parties expressly agree and renounce any other rights they might be entitled to and submit their arbitration to the jurisdiction of the Courts and Tribunals of Ciudad Real.