16,5 x 20,5 cm
Small panel where the artist represents a rural scene. The horizon line is in the middle of the composition. On the left foreground there is a cart and, behind it, three reapers the painter represents with loose brushstrokes. In the background there is a far bombo.
It is signed on the lower left corner as “A. López Torres, 1941”.
Donated by Antonio López Torres in a public deed, 14.10.83.
- 1995, «Antonio López Torres, paintings and drawings», Centre of Modern Art Ciudad de Oviedo (CAMCO)
- 1998, «Antonio López Torres», Exhibition Hall of the Municipal Palace, La Coruña.
- 2002, «Antonio López Torres retrospective exhibition».
- Tour: art centre Centro Cultural de la Villa, Madrid; Victorio Macho Museum, Toledo; art centre Centro Cultural Caja Castilla-La Mancha, Albacete; Museum House Zavala, Cuenca; Antonio López Torres Museum, Tomelloso.