24,5 x 33 cm
Horizontal panel where the artist depicts a landscape near Ciudad Real. In the foreground, there is a path leading the spectator through the green fields to the main house. After that, the fields are divided in colour rectangles where green and reddish tones, becoming colder in the distance, are combined.
In this bright painting of great colour sensitivity, the artist represents again the “atmosphere” of the place.
It is signed on the lower right corner as “A. López Torres”.
Donated by Antonio López Torres in a public deed, 14.10.83.
- 1994, Exhibition «López Torres tribute», Arteta Gallery, Madrid.
- 1995, «Antonio López Torres, paintings and drawings», Centre of Modern Art Ciudad de Oviedo (CAMCO)
- 1998, «Antonio López Torres», Exhibition Hall of the Municipal Palace, La Coruña
- 2002, «Antonio López Torres retrospective exhibition».
- Tour: art centre Centro Cultural de la Villa, Madrid; Victorio Macho Museum, Toledo; art centre Centro Cultural Caja Castilla-La Mancha, Albacete; Museum House Zavala, Cuenca; Antonio López Torres Museum, Tomelloso.